Freitag, 11. Mai 2012

Essie Mint Candy Apple - Essie Nourish Me

Still in love with pastel green tones. After OPI's Thanks A Windmillion, Stranger Tides and Mermaid Tears (see all here) I found another gorgeous color: Essie Mint Candy Apple.

It's more turquoise than the others (yes, yes there is a difference) and it way more opaque. It reminds me of an interior of a diner or an old-timer car of the sixties.

The brush is a new one - it's way more wider and the lacquer needs only two time applying.

Cause my nails constantly brake since a few weeks, I got a new base lacquer: Essie Nourish Me, which is an intense hydration base coat that should prevent splitting. I'll let you know in a few weeks if it works. Unfortunately the brush is not a wide one, just an ordinary small one.



Keine Kommentare: