Freitag, 6. Juli 2012

LOTD Starry Starry Night

Do you know this song?
Starry starry night, paint your palette blue and grey...

Somehow I had Don McLean's song in mind, when I did this look. It's such a beautiful song, you gotta listen to it here.

Products used:
MAC Paints Bare Study (as a base)
Maybelline Expression khol pencil
MAC Mega Metal Shadow Unflappable
Sephora My Boyfriends Jeans N°94
Max Factor 2000 kcal Mascara




Tip: Since my complexion has a red undertone which doesn't go well with blue eye shadows, be sure to go over all red spots with a good concealer. 


T.G.I.F!!!!





3 Kommentare:

SHOP STYLE CONQUER hat gesagt…

wow gorgeous makeup!

x

SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
P.S check out my giveaway and win some awesome chic 3D Glasses!

Maria V @SoNailicious hat gesagt…

OMG! Amazing makeup.. im going to try this. Thanks for sharing!!

Have a lovely weekend darl,
xx
CrashingRED

Fash Boulevard hat gesagt…

omg, this is stunning. Fabulous post, love. I've got a new outfit post. If you get a sec I'd love to hear your thoughts. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com